Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gimme: Sand and Sea Eye Palette from Estee Lauder

First reaction when I saw this: "Oooooooooh."

Actually, that was after I wiped the drool from my lip.

It's giving me "beach" -- sand, sun, water, and a bronze-y deliciousness. It's part of the aptly-named Bronze Goddess collection from Estee Lauder, and it's $38. What say you, beauty buffs?

And by the way, there was huge ad in today's Washington Post... if you make a purchase of $27.50 or more at an Estee Lauder counter, you get a $75-value seven-piece gift set -- lipstick, eye quad, face cream, mascara, eye makeup remover, and two cosmetic bag -- for free. Yes. Free. Or, you can ask for a "2-Minute Touch-up" -- a quickie makeover -- and you'll get a complimentary 1o-days supply of foundation and mascara.

I'm just sayin'....

0 comments:

Post a Comment