Thursday, April 16, 2009

Public Service Announcement ...and YouTube!

Hola folks! So even though Blessed and Highly Textured is a natural hair blog, there are plenty of people who aren't natural (hey, who aren't even girls!) who stop by and read from time to time. (*waves* Hi guys!) However, it's come to my attention that these readers are hesitant to participate in the discussion and comment! Their reasoning: "Well, I'm not natural..." or... "It's girl talk, it's not my place."

To that I say... PSHAW! If you feel like you have something to add to the conversation, add it! Even though the blog is dedicated to natural hair, I don't want anyone to feel like they're excluded from discussion -- especially since sometimes, we go beyond simply shampoo-ing and styling. (See videos: Natural Hair and Men, and Newspeople Tackle Natural Hair!.)

Of course, the rules are the same -- no being evil, being whiny, or bashing other people. Basically no negativity... but I don't have to tell you that. :o)

So yeah, if you have something to say, g'wan an' say it! You will not be cast off the island (unless, of course, you talk bad about Beyonce... then your name is mud). So folks... have at it!


***P.S.!!!!***

I'm on YouTube now! Who'da thunk it? Check out my channel:

youtube.com/highlytextured

Thanks! :o)



(This public service announcement brought to you by the Coalition of Cool People. Stay chill.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment