Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fifty Followers!!! Yippee!!!

Hey guys! I now have 50 followers of the blog and I'm. SO. EXCITED!

Thanks again to every single one of you for reading, commenting, and adding to the overall discussion on the blog. We've become a little Blessed & Highly Textured community. :o)

I'm working on some posts for this week and I want to continue to encourage everyone to keep commenting, keep asking questions and keep making suggestions. And I want to do a giveaway (I know, just like everyone else, but they're so much fun, right?!), so I'm working on that too.

In the meantime, I just want to let you know that I love you all to pieces!

Kisses!

Ocean City, MD, Summer 2008

2 comments:

D Alexandra said...

SUPER FAB PIC!

Veronica Marché said...

Thanks love! That was on a trip last year to Ocean City, Maryland. :o)

Post a Comment