Thursday, April 9, 2009

Break Time

Hey ladies (and gents... I know y'all are out there)...

I'm taking a quick blogging break to catch my breath and catch up on everything else I need to. Consider it a long weekend. (Some of you have that anyway, of which I'm extremely envious.) Really, it's a mental/writer's break more than anything else. I've posted almost every day since I started back in January, and I'm pretty proud of that! But I need to read up and refresh, and I think I've earned a blog-free day or two. ;-)

So take the time now to browse through the archives and catch up or comment on anything that strikes your fancy. And if I could nudge you a bit, pleeeeeeease, please please check out my friends in the Sisterhood of the Spiraling Strands Series. These beautiful ladies have such an array of textures, and I'm hoping they can inspire some of you out there.

Other than that... have a happy Resurrection Day! ...or Easter, whatever you prefer to call it. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No....!

I'm joking. I'm taking Good Friday off from blogging as well.

Can't wait for your new posts when you come back.

Veronica Marché said...

Aww, thanks. :o)

And see! I'm derailed already, checking back to read comments! Lol!

Post a Comment