Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can A Tube of Lipgloss Be Sexy?

Yes, yes it can, if it's Kissable Couture.

Scandalous Beauty was kind enough to let us know that the lipgloss line by Keisha Whitaker and makeup artist A.J. Crimson is having a Mother's Day sale. You'll get 40% off your purchase when you enter the code MOM at checkout. Of course I started browsing the site... and started drooling.

How could you not, with choices like these?

"Innocence" from the Nudes Collection


"Fantasties"


"Bliss"

And of course, there's a shade inspired by everyone's latest style icon...

"First Lady"

I'm loving Bliss, and I'm coveting Horizon too, but think I'll be snapping up the Mini Smooches collection -- a perfect buy for indecisive lip gloss junkies like myself.

Which Kissable shade are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment