Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!

The world's greatest entertainer would have been 51 years old today, and people around the globe are taking the opportunity to celebrate. Spike Lee is throwing a huge bash in Brooklyn later today (and he'll be on our show this morning to talk about it!).

Let's have a little celebration here on Highly Textured. What's your favorite Michael Jackson song, video or moment?

Oh, and to set the theme for the day, here's a little diddy to dance to in celebration....


Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons

1 comments:

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

I actuallly have TWO favorite Micheal Jackson songs, that will be played as my first dance at my wedding back to back, and maybe twice, whenever i do hapen to be married, and they are

Lady in My life
Rock With You

YAY!!!
Happy Birthday Micheal!! I Loves you!!!

Post a Comment